WE ARE LOOKING FOR CHARISMATIC, CREATIVE AND HANDS-ON COLLABORATORS IN TUNE WITH CURRENT FASHION AND MEDIA TRENDS TO JOIN OUR TEAM AS VOLUNTEERS!
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF AN AMBASSADOR?
- To promote the BRUSSELS FASHION WEEK among your peers, friends and family through circulation of material and dissemination of information on the net via social media.
- To recruit attendees for the event.
- To participate in the BRUSSELS FASHION WEEK to share your knowledge and experience and answer questions from prospective visitors to our event.
- To contribute to the growth of the festival with your own talent and skills at every level.
- To be able to work independently and think outside the box.
- To commit to the function for a set schedule as set out in the job descriptions.
Available positions includes Marketing, Social Media Management, Graphic Design, Administration, and Sales. Minimum requirement is to be able to speak English; other languages are a plus. Please note that these positions are not remunerated.
HOW DO I BECOME AN AMBASSADOR?
Complete the BRUSSELS FASHION WEEK Ambassador Expression of Interest Form here. Should your application be accepted, you will receive an confirmation email and our Ambassador’s agreement within 48 hours of applying.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Free entry to the BRUSSELS FASHION WEEK event for which you volunteer and automatic entry to the Ambassador Contest to win unique prizes.
- Gaining a unique experience and knowledge in the fashion industry.
- Being part of a new network of international creative people.
- Discovering BRUSSELS FASHION WEEK and working with an incredible, dynamic team.
- Receiving a personal reference letter and certificate.
- Meeting other young ambassadors and being part of a rapidly developing industry.
- Having a lot of fun.